TribalPrint

Monday, January 6, 2014

Who am I?

My name is Sara. I'm a 24 year old California native currently living in North Carolina. I'm madly in love with Jordan, my husband, a 2nd Lt in the USMC. We are both pretty much obsessed with our dog lily, whom I will be posting many pictures of. She's a 3 year old Labrador Greyhound, who will absolutely compromise anything for a treat. As of now, I am what you consider a novice housewife. I love cleaning- except for doing the dishes and laundry. I love photography and all elements included. I also love anything that keeps me occupied in the kitchen- whether it be making chocolate chip cookies from scratch, frying donuts, afghan food or southern 'melt in your mouth' type dishes. Lily is most often my accomplice in the kitchen, mainly for picking up bits and pieces of food I've 'accidentally' dropped on the floor. I also love reading, writing, and crafts. I basically am a sucker for anything that requires the use of hands.

Jordan and I have been together since March of 2012. We legally got married Nov 5th 2013. Our current dilemma is which date to celebrate? We met in college, in Daytona Beach, Fl. We had the same classes due to our major, Homeland Security. Coincidentally, we also had the same minor. We were both secretly in love with each other, but the only interaction we had, were the long glances we took; while the other wasn't paying attention. The suspense of knowing who he was, where he was from, what he liked and didn't was enough to kill a girl! Long story short, here we are now. Stationed at Camp Lejeune.  Now that alone, needs its own post.

Below are a few photos of my little Fox Family, enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment